The use of social media in education provides students with the ability to get more useful information, to connect with learning groups and other educational systems that make education convenient. Social network tools such as Instagram afford students and institutions with multiple opportunities to improve learning methods.
To encourage students interested in pursuing a career in marketing or social media or start their own social media related startup, we have created the Goread.io Bi-Annual Financial Aid Program for current full-time students at an accredited college or university.
How To Apply
Please email "email@example.com" with the following:
- First name, last name, permanent address, college, current academic year, major(s) / minor(s), overall GPA, anticipated semester and year of graduation
- Official Transcript from 2019 School Year
- Letter of reference attached as .docx
- LinkedIn profile link if available
Pick one of these essays topics:
- The Role of Social Media in Higher Education.
- Positive Impact of Social Media Use on Depression
- All essays must be at least 1000 words. Include attachments as .pdf or .docx.
- The scholarship is aimed at students who are at present enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year university, community or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered to both United States citizens and international students.
- Students are encouraged to apply regardless of their major.
- One person can send only one entry.
- The scholarship is offered biannually.
- Deadline: July 15 and November 15
Five passionate individuals will receive a $1,800 award each for applying and expressing their interest in the subject.